Tuesday, November 9, 2010
And Snow It Begins
Yesterday is snowed all day. I was surprised when it actually stuck! Winter is here, I guess. The kids are loving it.
Me? Not so much. It means months of wet winter clothes everywhere, puddles on the floor, and endless calls of, "Mom, I can't get my mittens on!"
I did a thorough inventory of winter wear today. Hats, mittens, snow pants, boots, the works. I can't believe how much Copper Top has grown! Last fall I bought his coat extra big so that it would fit him for two winters. It didn't work out that way. His arms are a good two inches longer than his coat sleeves!
So, after school we all went shopping. We Copper Top got a new coat, and the others got new boots. Still have to get Miss Sunshine snow pants, but at least everyone's feet will be warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment