Look what I discovered in my Forgotten Garden this morning!

I don't know what kind of flower these are (if you know, leave a comment) but I have them in pink/yellow, purple/yellow, and yellow/yellow. I just love them, and what a great surprise! I didn't even know I had them. They're on the side of the house where I rarely venture. Even this morning I only went over there to see how the thistles are doing. I'm happy to report that the herbicide I sprayed two weeks ago seems to have done its job well...the thistles are looking very ill.
I don't know what kind of flower these are (if you know, leave a comment) but I have them in pink/yellow, purple/yellow, and yellow/yellow. I just love them, and what a great surprise! I didn't even know I had them. They're on the side of the house where I rarely venture. Even this morning I only went over there to see how the thistles are doing. I'm happy to report that the herbicide I sprayed two weeks ago seems to have done its job well...the thistles are looking very ill.
No comments:
Post a Comment