1. It's time wasted. You know what happens after you mow the lawn, or weed the garden? You get to do it all over again in a few days! I can't stand doing things that don't stay done. It's like going grocery shopping...grr!
2. I don't like the way dirt feels on my hands. I know, I know. That's a bit precious isn't it? I can't seem to help it though. The feeling of dirt on my fingers has the same effect on me as fingernails on a chalkboard. Gaaahh!
3. It takes up too much of my knitting time. (Knitting is right up my alley -- it stays done and feels good on my hands.)
So even though I really didn't want to, I worked outside today. But I had to trick myself into thinking it would be Fun. How does one do that?
Well, this one figured that new pink gloves, new blue (blue!) weed wacker line, and Bollywood tunes on the ipod would turn Weed Pulling into a Party. It worked!
Now my raspberry patch looks really good. I figure I've got about a week before I'll have to do it all over again. Does weed wacker line come in pink?
No comments:
Post a Comment